Foster Volunteers Help Save Lives
Our Foster volunteers are the heart 💗 of our rescue because we are a 100% Foster based rescue. We don’t have a shelter, our Foster volunteers provide shelter, care, and love as they prepare our animals to be placed into their forever homes.
Our Foster volunteers have helped us rescue over 1,000 animals per year.
Every foster family helps us make a tremendous difference in the number of cats and dogs we save each year.
There is no cost to you but a commitment of time and attention is required.
Foster volunteers spend time each day caring for their foster animal:
- Playing with and petting the fur babies
- Keeping the animal and their area clean
- Feeding and grooming
- Walking and exercising dogs
- Administering medications
- Veterinary visits
We provide the food, beds, toys, medications, and pay all medical expenses for foster animals.
Foster families care for a socialize rescued dogs and puppies so they are ready to find a forever home.
- The primary caregiver must be at least 18 years of age.
- Everyone in the home must be in agreement about fostering.
- You’ll need a spare room or space to dedicate to the animals.
- Be willing to heap love and attention on the foster fur babies.
- Reliable transportation, insurance and valid driver’s license. Although we often do the transporting, a vehicle is a necessity in an emergency.
- Property Insurance (homeowners or rental).
Fostering requires a home visit/interview to determine a proper fit. Becoming a foster family is a commitment.
What we do
Saving One life
We are a volunteer run never-kill animal rescue that has been operating in the Phoenix, AZ area for over 10 years and in San Diego, CA for over 3 years. Our volunteers have helped rescue over 1,000 animals per year!
We have rescued thousands of cats and kittens from a variety of situations and we are now expanding our AZ rescue to include dogs and puppies. We provide rescued animals veterinary care; medicine; food; shelter, and a loving Foster home.
Finding a Furever Home
As a Foster Volunteer you will help us care for dogs and puppies in your home until we find them a forever home.
Spay & Neuter
Spaying and neutering is a critical part of controlling the unwanted cat and dog population. We spay or neuter every animal we rescue to help reduce unwanted animals in the communities we serve.
What Drives Us
“We cannot save the world,
but to the ones we do save, it means the world.”
Our goal is to find every animal that comes into our care a furever home.